Specialized Knee Surgery
Our International Knee Surgeons are highly specialized on biologic knee repair and knee replacement
Meniscal repair, ligament repair (e.g. anterior cruciate ligament) and cartilage repair are performed on a daily basis depending on your needs and necessaritiy.
In case of advanced osteoarthrosis we offer the most modern standard of partial and total knee replacement and revision of knee prosthesis.Until you are back on track a personal and individual rehabilitation is performed at the ATOS rehabilitation centre from experienced physiotherapists.
Further information:A general overview you can find here .Click on the topic you are interested in:
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL)
- Anatomical ACL repair with hamstrings, patella tendon, quadriceps tendon
- Partial tear of ACL
- Posterior cruciate ligament (PCL)
- Multiligament instability
- Stabilization of knee cap
- Leg axis
- Partial knee resurfacing (unicompartimental)
- Complete knee resurfacing (TKR)
- Resurfacing of knee cap
- Complex Revision Surgery of Knee Prosthesis